All donations MATCHED 100% up to $40,000!
Who are Milwaukee’s homeless? Join us here and on Facebook as we reveal the truth. We challenge you to support Milwaukee’s women and families facing the realities of homelessness.
The Face of Homelessness Takes Many Forms!!
Learn about the many causes of homelessness in Milwaukee between now and March 8th. We challenge YOU to spread the word to your family, friends and co-workers and help raise money to ensure shelter services.
Donate March 8th to the Empowerment Challenge. 100% of your gift will be matched, thanks to Peter Geisert, the Martin Family Foundation and the William N. & Janice V. Godfrey Family Foundation Trust! When you donate, please post on Facebook and Twitter #ChallengeAccepted!
- Donate on Facebook or click here, mail a check, or make a monthly recurring donation!
- All donations will be matched!
- Share the facts of homelessness on Facebook and email!
- Create a fundraiser on Facebook to engage your family and friends! (click the blue box “+Create Fundraiser” under the photo) Facebook Fundraiser Instructions
- Check out Facebook.com/TheCathedralCenter and Twitter for stories and updates.
If you would like to EMPOWER women and families with stock or a pledge, contact Carol McLain, Director of Resource Development, at 414-831-0394 ext. 2127 or email.
Mail your gift to:
The Cathedral Center
845 N. Van Buren St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202