Partner Services Coordinator
Reports to: Women’s Independence Program Director
Salary Range: $30,000 – $32,000 annually
Benefits: Health, dental and life insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation, retirement and paid holiday/sick leave
The Partner Services position is a full time position responsible for facilitating Women’s Independence Program services at partner sites. The first 6 months of this position will focus specifically on serving families in the Rapid Rehousing program for Hope House. Services provided include three levels of work readiness training for clients (Individual/group, employer specific and follow up support), provided on site at Hope House, as well as in home services provided in collaboration with Hope House case management staff. Additional services will be provided on site at the Cathedral Center’s emergency shelter, as well as our transitional living program.
Of critical importance is that this position utilizes a human resource approach to ensuring clients and employers are matched and supported to achieve mutual goals and needs. All staff of Cathedral Center are expected to communicate professionally and respectfully with vendors, clients, partners and co-workers. Hours are primarily first shift, with occasional evenings or weekends as determined by the Women’s Independence Program Director who directly supervises this position.
The following are key responsibilities of the WIP Partner Services Coordinator: Additional duties may be assigned to ensure effective teamwork within the Cathedral Center partnership:
1. Work Readiness I: Assisting clients with skills such as resume writing, traditional job searches, interview preparation, as well as coaching and support. This may occur in individual and group settings.
2. Work Readiness II: Initiate, cultivate and nurture relationships with employer partners, assisting to facilitate employer specific training’s on site and ensuring participants are well prepared for such training’s.
3. Work Readiness III: More personalized employment coaching and follow up support, partnering with case managers for support and ensuring any employment barriers continue to be identified and removed.
4. Data Collection: Collaborate with external partners and Cathedral Center to ensure effective collection of outcomes and reporting specific to fund sources and critical to program improvement.
5. Administrative support: Support the program director in developing effective procedures, forms, client files and service delivery flow – as the Women’s Independence Program grows.
6. Other related duties as may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Candidate must communicate professionally and pleasantly via phone and in person, be attentive to detail, and be able to work effectively with the general public and diverse, vulnerable populations in a respectful and dignified manner. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of social work or HR background and have basic skills in EXCEL, Word and other Microsoft office software. All staff at Cathedral Center are expected to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, and to become familiar with and utilize a trauma-informed approach. This position is open to all qualified internal and external candidates. Internal candidates must have reached six months of continuous employment at the time of application.
Full disclosure of past residency at Cathedral Center is required before a candidate can be considered for this position. Candidates for all paid and volunteer positions at The Cathedral Center must have been separated from services here for at least one year. All candidates for paid and volunteer positions at The Cathedral Center must be willing to have a background check conducted.