SECURE SAFE HOUSING
COMMUNITY CASE MANAGEMENT
Cathedral Center’s Community Case Management (CCM) Program utilizes our Flexible Housing approach, with the goals of preventing and ending homelessness, and creating housing stability. Our Community Case Management Program serves unaccompanied women, and families with children, who are at risk of becoming homeless or experiencing a housing crisis.
Families served include single parents (men or women), two-parent households, and multigenerational families with dependent children. This collaborative program provides women and families with a direct link to a variety of community-wide supportive services.
- Experienced Case Managers provide comprehensive assessment of clients’ needs
- Service coordination for continued housing, including advocacy with host families or current landlord
- Development of goals around housing, income, health, and self-care
- Problem solving to remove barriers to safe and stable housing
- Assistance with food, personal care, and other basic needs items
- Short-term flexible financial support
- Follow up as needed, after safe and stable housing is secured
- Unaccompanied women and families who are in unstable housing situations such as staying with family/friends; at risk of losing their housing. Families include single parents (men or women), two-parent households, and multigenerational families, each with minor children.
- Must be defined as Category 2 Homeless (See definition, below)
Category 2 Homelessness
The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) defines Category 2 Homelessness as individuals or families who will imminently lose their primary nighttime residence, provided that:
- (i) Residence will be lost within 14 days of the date of application for homeless assistance;
- (ii) No subsequent residence has been identified; and
- (iii) The individual or family lacks the resources or support networks needed to obtain other permanent housing.
We would like to thank our partners, Friendship House and United Way for providing funding for this program. We greatly appreciate your generosity and support. Thank you for believing in our mission!
- Self-Referrals: Call 211 or from cell phones, call 414.773.0211
- Community Partner Referrals/Inquiries: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 831-0394 to be connected to a CCM staff member.
IN 2021, 32 WOMEN AND 93 FAMILIES WERE SERVED IN THE COMMUNITY BY CATHEDRAL CENTER’S COMMUNITY CASE MANAGEMENT TEAM, AIDING
OF WOMEN TO SECURE STABLE HOUSING AND AVOID HOMELESSNESS,
TO SECURE STABLE HOUSING & AVOID HOMELESSNESS.